So, I ended up dropping the ball on this blog again. But I did mostly finish what I wanted to do with the game I was working on in the last couple of posts. I’m not at a point where I want to share it yet as there’s a few tweaks I want to make before I do so. It may take a week or two before I’m able to do so, however. It was a fun and exciting process to learn (again) how to make a simple game in Unity. I would probably go further, but my 3D modeling skills are…. Well… Let’s just say my skills leave a LOT of room for improvement. So much so that I made a game…. with blocks….. Good news is, I made each level out of one mesh in a 3D modeling program rather than hundreds to thousands of blocks!
In the meantime, I’m learning how to encrypt data I place on Google Drive so that “only I” have the rights to view private data I back up on it. I’ve been using a free program called Boxcryptor. The free version has limited features, but it serves it’s purpose well.